Wednesday, December 18, 2013

First times



Well Hello My Sparkle People, 

I hope everyone is doing well and have been having a good start to the week. 

I have not been doing much makeup centered things over the past few days as I have been in Sweden looking after a friends little girl who is sooo adorable and as I mentioned I am busy trying to get ready for Christmas and my USA trip next week.

While I was there I decided to experiment a little with colour and hats, yes I know pretty different things but there ya go. 

Firstly I tried a bright red lipstick. I have never worn red lipstick before and normally tend to stick to nude shades. Well I kinda like it and think I am going to experiment a little more with colour and step outside my comfort zone. What do you all think of the look? 


I also tried on some hats although I am not quite so sold on them as the changing of lipstick colours lol Have any of you ever made mistakes with your style or makeup and how bad was it? 



I came home from Sweden to a huge parcel full of xmas presents from a dear friend in the Uk, There was some makeup items in there ( yes naughty me didnt wait till Christmas and have already opened it lol ) I will do a review of the few items in the new year after I have had a chance to use them. 

I have also caved and got myself a small travel sized bottle of Bioderma as I like many of I am sure have heard all the rave reviews on beauty blogs and youtube channels and I thought why the hell not lets give it ago,  will let you know what I think soon. 

Ok on that front I am going to sign off wish you all a great week stay safe stay warm and dont forget to sparkle

Love and mascara 

Vikkie 

1 comment: