Saturday, December 21, 2013

Small haul Xmas gifts

Good afternoon sparkles. 

I did start this post at Christmas but with my trip it was held up, I didn't think to schedule the publish date on the next two posts so please forgive me. 

The following picture is the cosmetic goodies I received for Christmas off a dear friend. The facial scrub is amazing. 


I have seen so many reviews for this Bioderma so decided to see if it is worth the hype. 
Well I have to admit to loving it. It removes makeup really well and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. In my opinion it is worth the money. 

I then spent a little money on some bargain basement cosmetics from a store in Sweden. I have never heard of the brand before but will do a full review at a later date. 

Well people I am going to cut this one short at I have a few more posts to catch up on. 

Hope you all had a great Christmas and new year 

Love and fairy dust 

Vikkie 



No comments:

Post a Comment