Saturday, February 1, 2014

Exciting News

News to share. . . . 

Last week I got my business number through ( means foundation mascara and fairy dust is now a registered company) 
Which means that not only am I able to work now as a freelance MUA without complications but I am in the process of setting up Fairy Dust Parties . . . . Whats that I hear you ask . . . welllll I will be offering 3 services which are, 

Fairy Dust Parties . . .
We arrive at your apartment or hotel with full makeup kits, false lashes, and bottles of bubbly to put the fun (and glamour) back into party prep. You can tell us what look you want or leave it up to us. Either way, you’ll love how glam you feel when we finish! We also offer group lessons to those wanting to perfect their own makeup skills.

Fairy Dust Weddings

We do away with the old “heavy bridal makeup” stigma by creating beautiful makeup schemes to enhance your best features and bring out your individual qualities. We feel that your wedding day look should reflect your personal style, represent you, and most importantly, bring out your inner beauty.

Fairy Dust Events

A walk-up bar stocked with Lip N’ Lash goodies. Whether your guests arrive bare-faced or all done up, each party-goer can pop over to the bar to be styled with her own set of false lashes and lip gloss. Great for corporate parties, weddings, holiday and PR events. Plus, each guest receives a complimentary Fairy Dust gloss to take with her for future glossing needs.

I will be using one brand of makeup ( just waiting for all agreements to be signed before I let you know who) using it in my events as well as having it for purchase and its not Mary Kay lol.
This service is offered mainly for Norway and England although I am willing to travel just drop me an email with your requests and we can see what can be done. I am busy working on building a web site which will have more info.

Hope you all had a good Saturday Night did you go out or stay in?

Soo thats my exciting news well to me atleast it is exciting lol

Love and Foundation to you all and dont forget to sparkle

Vikkie

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best in your new venture, hope you find the success you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete