Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Palettes

Good Morning my little Gems that you all are, How are you doing today? 

Well as you know for my everyday makeup I am all about high street options and try to stay away from the high end cosmetics that I use in my MUA kit. The reason for this is I think Beauty is for everyone regardless of the budget they have. 

Saying that I would like to share with you my recent buys from an Amazon seller. Jazooli, they also have a website which can be found HERE.

I ordered the 120 colour eyeshadow palette which was 9.35
88 colour eyeshadow palette in neutrals which was 7.99
and 15 shade colour concealer palette for 2.99 
(all pr ices are in british pound stirling) 

Everything was dispatched within 24 hours which gets a big thumbs up from me. It was well packaged for shipping and the sleek black containers are light weight and easy to store. 



I know I know you dont care about all that do you all you want to know about is the product its self. On opening the boxes I was impressed with the different colours and shades. They contain a good selection of neutral, vibrant, shimmer and speckled shades. There is no way you can be disappointed with the variation in each palette.

Pigmentation looked good and for the price you cant really complain. I would recommend always using a base of either eyeshadow primer or a white eyeshadow pencil, you will see why below. 
They are nice and smooth and blend really well.However I have only swatched these so will let you know about length of wear over the weekend as you can imagine with that amount of colour I am sure going to play this week. 


With Eye Shadow Primer. 


With White eye shadow pencil as a base.

With No base. 

As you can see with a base of some sort these are pretty vibrant colours. Without I would say they are great for a more muted effect say for day time look or even a younger person. 

Over all my first impressions are that these eye shadow palettes are great value for money and I would recommend you giving them ago. I will be re purchasing for sure when I need to, and they will also make good value gifts for other makeup loving friends. 

Dont forget to let me know what you think of them if you have already purchased or end up buying yourself one. I am interested in your opinions. 

Much love and eye shadow 

Vikkie 

Disclaimer: I have not been compensated in anyway for this review. All views shared are my own and are unbiased in anyway. 




1 comment:

  1. What a difference the white base makes to the colour ....... great tip

    ReplyDelete