Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Small hauls

Hello my lovely sparkles, 

Hope you have all had a good weekend. I know I have been MIA for a little while this week, life is a little hectic to say the least, between hubbie and mum being ill. Trying to build my web site, store and get my new business up and running, networking and getting ready for a photo shoot next month and setting u p 2 others for over the next couple of months its been none stop. 

As some of you may know I have been patiently waiting for my new camera and a small NYX order to arrive from the UK. Well after 2 weeks waiting you can imagine I am starting to think some bugger has made off with the parcel good old royal mail grrrr I am not a happy bunny. 

Anyways last week I took some much needed time out and hit some makeup stores. The first photo is items from a Norwegian boutique called Makeup Mecca. They are based in Oslo. I only got a few things like, 
falsies, 
brush soap 
a highlighter, 
bronzer, 
nail varnish and a new kabuki brush. 




The second small  haul is from various stores in a shopping centre in Sweden. Yep sounds strange I go to a different country to shop but trust me if you knew the difference in price so would you lol and it is only a 2 hour drive from home. 

I got a few different foundations i use the dark one for contouring. 
some nail varnish and nail treatment oil. 
Mascara and a Gel eye liner. I will be doing a review on these soon but just a quick mention I LOVE the gel liner. 
Another set of falsies and some concealer. 
Nothing but essentials right?!?!?! Well at least that's what I told hubbie lol. 



Some more exciting news to look forward to is my sample from ginvera uk to arrive ( lets hope royal mail get it right this time) moving swiftly along . . . I have been asked if I wanted to do a review of some of their products. I am excited to see if they live up to the company's hype time will tell. 

So on that front my dear sparkles I am going to say good night and swiftly move along to some other blog posts I have to catch up on. Speak to you all soon. 

Much love and foundation 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment