Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Liebster Award


Tuesday, 11 February 2014


Hi my lovely Sparkles.

 I really enjoy meeting new bloggers and reading their posts and i'm so happy I got nominated by my twitter and blogger friend Cree ( you can check out her blog here.)

For anyone that doesn't know what the Liebster award is, its an award that connects bloggers with 200 followers or less on their blog and gives them an opportunity to meet and chat to other bloggers! Great idea really dont ya think? I have loved reading Cree's nominated blogs the problem comes when I have to find people with less than 200
followers to nominate as well lol.

     


Cree set 10 questions for me to answer so keep reading to find out my answers.



Questions:

1) What is your must have beauty product?

I think my must have beauty product is my bioderma cleanser. I feel with a good skin care routine you can use mot brands and price groups of makeup so long as you have a well taken care of canvas to start with. 

2) Do you prefer fashion or makeup?

I am much more a makeup kinda girl. I have only recently started getting into fashion. I know kinda strange at 32 years old lol. But I am much more a jeans and tank top and bike boots kinda girl lol. 

3) What's your favourite thing about blogging?

Favourite thing about blogging is getting to meet people and share my hints tips and finds. Plus its always a good way to vent about life in general at times. 

4) If you had to go without one product for a month what would it be?

Now this is a hard one lets think one product to go with out erm I think I will opt for blusher, everything else is far to important to not use. 

5) Your favourite YouTube guru's?

Links to  my fave tube Guru's are, 

MonsterMakeUpXx

Hannah Janes

Bunnie 

Tati

I am going to be horrid and not tell you why but leave you to go find out for yourselves. 


6) What are your favourite hobbies?

My Favourite hobbies apart from the obvious one of shopping,  are reading, I am such a HUGE book worm.
 Penpaling . . unfortunately many people now like the quicker route of emails but to me that lacks the personal touch. 
Crafting. . . I am very much into handmade altered art scrapbooking etc. 
Motorbikes. . .  my get down and dirty hobbie of riding and building motorbikes is prob one of my favs as hubbie and I can do it together. 

7) What's your favourite makeup product?

Hands down it has to be foundation. If you look at previous blog posts you will find out why. I just cant live without it. 

8) Your favourite social media site and why?

Thats a hard one. I like twitter for its quick instant one line no fuss system. 

Facebook for its more personal workings. 

I dont think I can choose between them in honesty. 

9) What's your favourite fashion piece for winter?

Has to be a good set of boots. I mean come on I live in Norway. Fashion aint the most important thing so long as ya stay warm in the 6 ft of snow lol. 

10) What's your favourite TV show and why?

My favouritee TV show is Sons of Anarchy. Jax, Happy, motorbikes need I say anymore. 

Well there are my answers. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. I will be back later with some more blogs I am going to nominate but to begin with I am going to say 

annabeebeauty
Beth
Kimmy
Hannah
Harriet

and your questions to answer are: 

1) What is your must have beauty product?
2) Do you prefer fashion or makeup?
3) What's your favourite thing about blogging?
4) Whats the one makeup/skin care product do you really want to try?
5) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
6) What are your favourite hobbies?
7) What's your favourite makeup product?
8) Are you more adventurous with your eyeshadow or lipstick? 
9) What's your favourite fashion piece ?
10) What's your favourite TV show and why?

Have fun guys x 

Love and sparkles 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment