Monday, November 25, 2013

Books and nail varnish

Good evening readers, 

It is midnight here is Norway I've not long gotten in from a busy day I am sorry this is such a late posting for me but I wanted to share what I managed to buy today and what was waiting in my mail
Box for me tonight. 
This Bobby Brown book is a bible to many and I highly recommend anyone who has the slightest interest in makeup to get a copy. It is full of tips and tricks on how to apply the best makeup for your skin type etc. Tips for breaking into the makeup artist business if that's what you want to do and some useful contact points ( mainly for our brothers and sisters across the pond in the USA) and recommendations for further reading. 


I wore my elf nail varnish today. Loved the colour when it first went on but it can not be worn without a topcoat it just won't last otherwise. There will be a more detailed review over the weekend. 


While I was out and about I had to call into te chemist for some medication and what did I see. . . . Yep nail varnish 3 for 9 pound so I just had to get some. They are by a company called Ruby Kisses and made in America ( I Will do some research on the company tomorrow) 
The colours I got from top going anti clock wise are 
Dangerously Grapefruit. 
Metro Rush.
Cast a Spell. 
Lavender Dreams and Electric Purple. 
I also got a top coat as I was running low. 
So guess what I did, yep I just had to try one so I removed the lovely ELF red and I am
Now wearing the Metro Rush. First impressions are good but to find out more you will have to pop back tomorrow  as my coffee is empty and I am off for some beauty sleep. 

Much love and don't forget to sparkle 

Vikkie 


1 comment:

  1. I've been loving your blog posts lady ..... they are very informative and you have had some great beauty tips ...... keep em coming :) x

    ReplyDelete