Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Finally ! !

Good morning 

It is a cold frosty one here for me what about you guys? 

My poor car is frozen, I guess it's time to start putting her under a blanket with the engine warmer on. 

Enough about that  . . . 

I finally got the video to upload to YouTube at about 4 am after having to rerecord the thing. 
I was in a right flap I can tell ya. After spending hours trying to get my desktop to read the memory card or the camera, I gave up and moved to the laptop. Did it help ? . ? . Hell no, so hubbie was called to the rescue or I should say his computer was used lol. And did that help erm nope sooo the conclusion was my memory card has desided it was done. Put a new one in and hey presto back in business. Such a simple fix why I didn't just do that in the first place I will never know lol. So frantic rerecord upload and away we go. 

At the moment I am patiently waiting ( do you believe that) for 2 orders from elf and one from the make up academy. Look out for sneak peeks of the goodies I ordered. 

Well invest go and get ready for work. See you all later have a great day stay safe and warm 

Love and sparkles 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment