Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nails face and food

Happy Tuesday everyone,

It was another chilly day here in Norway. 

Here I am trying out some of the ELF products from the other day, I won't say to much as I intend to do a haul and review at a later date. 

What do you think of my honey, mustard and chilli roast pork? Let me tell you it was beautiful. I marinated it over night and cooked it on low for 6 hours today it just melted in my mouth mmmm. 

Ok onto the real reason you read this beauty and make up bits and bobs. As I mentioned yesterday after buying the few new colours while I was out shopping I had to try one out. First impressions are pretty good nice colour after 2 coats. It's not chipped yet after 24 hours so there is hope. It's maybe on the thicker side of Polish which I am not a huge fan of but over all for budget product not bad at all. 

What have you all got planned for this week? 

I have to get some Xmas presents sent to various parts of the world over the coming week. 
Lots of products to do detailed reviews on for you and another round of helpful hints and tips for dark under eye circles and under eye bags coming up. 

Oh and a video with some random bits about me, just so you can get to know me a little better for those who don't normally watch you tube videos. 

What would you guys like to see on here? 

Ok I'm off to curl up with my nook for the evening. 

Stay warm and don't forget to sparkle 

Vikkie 

1 comment:

  1. Yes get the eye bag tips up pronto ....... much needed for me :P
    and Oh man I can smell and taste that pork ..... looks Dlish *drool*

    ReplyDelete