Saturday, November 23, 2013

Elf cosmetics haul





Happy Saturday my dear blog readers and fellow makeup fans

 Look what I got in the mail today from ELF cosmetics UK. 
Yep a Haul. 

I have been watching all the You tube videos with people using and highly recommending the brand, So I thought lets go for it and see what all the fuss is about. 


I have to give ELF a huge 10 out of 10 for the shipping time, communication from customer service and shipping packaging, nothing was or could of been damaged in anyway. And seems as it is internationally shipped that's a bonus lol. Shipping costs where pretty good so on the whole no complaints so far. 

A list of products bought are 




Its not really that much and the deal was too good to miss out on so I thought why not get some Christmas pressies and give away goodies while I was at it right . . .  right I knew you would agree with me. 

Are any of you like me and when you get a goodie package be it from a swap or a haul you just cant wait to try it out . . . .  well yes you guessed it, even though I was still dressed in my pj's the make  up was unpacked and I began to play. 

I will do a full review after more than 6 hours of owning the stuff but first impressions also count, so I thought the few things I slapped on today I would let you know what I thought. 

Over all I am pretty happy I have used the face and eye primer ( let me tell you they aint kidding with the green colour of the primer) The face primer gave a good base for everything else and I like it. there is no strong smell and it feels nice on my skin not to heavy, same can be said for the eye primer. 


I am not as impressed with the 3 loose eyeshadows, not quite enough pigmentation for me personally but on the other hand for a nice subtle daytime look they are great. 


The nail colour in Metal madness is lovely, goes on well and in two coats gives a lovely even coverage. But what is it with the square shaped lids  . . .  i just dont like them one little bit. 

I have not applied a top coat but will let you know next weekend when I do a more detailed haul and review on my youtube channel how it goes. 

The pictures below show you just what I mean about the eye shadow. But as I said this is just first impressions of the few items I tried today. 


Elf can be found here

I am away to do my eyebrows and pamper my skin for the rest of Saturday night. What are you upto? 

Have fun stay warm and dont forget to sparkle. 

Love and foundation 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment