Wednesday, November 20, 2013

OH MY there may be trouble ahead

Well hello all, 

I am patiently trying to get the computer to pick up the memory card so I can get a video uploaded to the youtube channel but I am not having much luck . . .  do any of you have days like that?!?!?! 

there will be some product reviews on Sunday 24th going up on the channel (if i can get it to work ) of some goodies from HnM and a Norwegian shop called makeup mekka, and if all arrives ok my elf and MUA orders WOOHOO! 

a little about me.... 
I am a 30 something yr old make up artist yes I am certified. After watching all the videos on yt I thought I would jump in and join the fun and share my hints tips and experiance. I have PCOS and facial hair and I know I am not the only lady out there who suffers from this so one of my first things is gonna be a video to compare foundations and share with you all what I have found works best for me.
At NO point during any video am I trying to brag or show off what I have collected or bought.
I am always open to swaps mail and off line events so email me

I will be back soon with a better post once I have gotten this video lark all sorted out lol wish me luck 
Love Mascara and Fairy Dust 
Tink 

No comments:

Post a Comment