Thursday, November 28, 2013

Today's look brought to you by


Good afternoon folks, 

I wasn't planning on wearing any makeup today instead I had planned on pampering my skin, however that didn't happen. I decided to go with a simple look using browns and nothing to bright. 


Products used today where: 
ELF products:
mineral infused face primer, this has a green colouring and is great for helping hide any red blemishes. 

Eye lid Primer. 

Elf lipsticks, in charming and nostalgic. I mixed them both to give me the perfect colour for today. 

Max factor
 facefinity foundation in Golden 75.

GOSH, 
smokey eyes palette on 02 brown
bronzing powder in 02 natural glow. 

Maybelline, 
Dream lumitouch highlighting concealer
the falsies volume express mascara in black. 

Rimmel London, 
Lasting Finish soft colour blush in 020 pink rose
Clear complexion transparent powder

What have you guys worn today? Do you have a favorite go to product or brand you cant live without? 

Tonight I am going to remove my makeup, make a face mask and sit in a quiet room and have some me time I think with a nice cup of hot chocolate.

For all my American Friends and readers have a great Thanksgiving. 

What are you all upto? Im away to cook a nice beef curry for the scrubbie before I go pamper my skin. Im very hormonal and man is it showing lol. 

Be good all and dont forget to sparkle 

Vikkie 





No comments:

Post a Comment