Saturday, November 30, 2013

Makeup today

Well hello my lovely's, 


I started this post yesterday ( Friday) but life got in the way so its a two for one deal tonight. 
Well yesterdays make up was a real mix match as you can see from the picture. Im still not a fan of the pigmentation of the makeup mekka eye shadows but for a nice hint of colour I guess they are ok. 
The Elf Nail varnish remains one of my budget  favs though and this is the second time I have worn this colour. Its a lovely shade of grey with a sparkle of reds and blues. Although I know that is really hard to make out under the ligh and the camera. So all I can do is recommend you go grab yourselves some lol. 
Do you see what I mean about the eye shadow pigment? It is ok if you layer and pad it on alot but it does not wear well or keep the colour for a long period of time. Which is a real shame as the colours are great. 
Here is a quick look at the finished face before I had managed to decided what I wanted to do with my hair lol, Do many of you have that issue, its gets to the hair or the makeup part and you just don't know what you want to do for the day? As you can probably tell from the look on my face I was feeling very uninspired! 
An hour or so later hair had been straightened and left out, which nope was not going to work yesterday as all it did was irritate the crap out of me, So in the end it was all scrapped up off my face and forgotten about lol. And yes I felt so much happier! 

On to today's misspent shopping opportunity, yes you read that right. 
I had a full morning to hit the local shopping centre and after receiving some bad news from back home I thought what the hell lets go blow some money. The hubs stayed at home, which should of made it even easier to do. However thats not how it worked lol, By the time id driven the 45 mins to town Id forgotten what I wanted to shop for, complete brain fart. Now normally that wouldnt of been a problem for me I can always find lots of things to waste money on as hubbie puts it, but he just does not understand that its all stuff I do really need.So after walking round aimlessly, I ended up buying a new bra and pants set from H and M. L'oreal true match foundation (this is needed for a post i am planning on doing tomorrow after hearing good reviews on it)  L'oreal double extention, beauty tubes technology mascara and two Colorama nail varnished in berry fushion and Electric Yellow by Maybelline. I also bought a snow shovel sooo exciting I know! 



I tried the Berry Fushion varnish and I love the colour. Lets see how it wears over the next few days though.. The Electric Yellow was purchased to go with a dress I have ordered, I am just hoping it arrives before Christmas as it is to go with me for my trip to America on the 26th.

I wont be doing the sparkle pj party tomorrow as my head is not in the right place right now but I will be doing my post on the best foundations and tips and tricks to cover the unwanted side effects of facial hair. 

Hope you all have an amazing weekend and what ever your doing dont forget to sparkle. 

Love and mascara 

Vikkie 

1 comment: