Friday, March 7, 2014

First time with benefit


Hello My Sparkles, 

I know it has been a while since I have managed to update here, please forgive me I have been away to visit family back home in Liverpool.  

One of the good things of having to fly is of course duty free lol. 

While I was waiting for my flight out of Liverpool I killed time by sitting and being pampered at the Benefit booth in Duty free. 

We all know how good the pore fessional primer is meant to be and if you dont where oh where have you been. 

A quick tip for the primer is not to use it as a base on its own but to mix it in with your foundation before applying it. This worked a real treat. I will do a video over the weekend with some helpful hints like this so watch out for that. 





I decided to get my self the primping with the stars kit which includes: 
Stay dont Stray a concealer and eyeshadow primer. 
Some Kind of Gorgeous  a foundation faker in medium 
Benetint a rose coloured lip and cheek stain
The Pore Fessional Primer 
Girl meets pearl a liquid pearl for the face 
There Real Mascara. 

I am in love with the pore fessional and the mascara and to be honest plan on buying the full size versions next time I am in the UK as i am sorry to say they are not on sale here in Norway.. Over the weekend I will also do a full review of the products mentioned in the kit but just wanted to give you a little peek of some goodies Ive tried recently. 

Dont forget to head over to the FACEBOOK PAGE and sign up for the monthly swap for march. Hope you all have a great weekend. 

Love and sparkles 

Vikkie 



No comments:

Post a Comment