Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Looks

Good Morning Sparkles, 

Todays post is a quick share of a few different makeup looks and colours I have been using over the past month or so. 

i love experimenting with colour and find that lips are the easiest and a dramatic way to change and spice up a look quickly. 

I recently went to Liverpool to visit my folks and stupidly forgot to pack my lipstick hahaha i guess thats as good an excuse to buy another one as anything else right?!?!



I started out with a pink lip and then replaced it with a bold red colour . . .  which one do you like best? 

Another look I use alot is bold lined eyes with a muted lip. This look is using benefits bene tint which I love for just that hint of colour. 


This look I used more of a dramatic eye and a plain lip. Eyes are another great way to play and dramatise a look but remember to pick either ur eyes or lips to play with dont try and do it with both aspects at the same time.




I recently did a NYX haul (will share in a different post the products I got) and decided to use some of them to create a soft natural look.


So my sparkles, what makeup do you like to experiment with? Do you have a go to look or do you wear something different every day?

Well thats it for my quick look share today hope you are all having a great start to the week.

Stay safe and well and dont forget to sparkle

love and lipstick

Vikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment