Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Recent goings on clothes makeup and life


Well hello my Sparkles, 

I hope you are all keeping well and this week has gotten off to a good start for you all. 
My post today is going to be a bit of a mismatch of things as I try to fill you in on why I am MIA so much and to answer a few questions I have received from you guys asking if everything is ok. And of course there is also some recent clothes haul pics hehehe. 

So lets get the bad stuff out the way first eh . .  

I have been trying to get back and forth to visit my mum in the UK as much as possible as she is in the middle of fighting Cancer. She was diagnosed at the beginning of the year and started chemo, which let me say is not nice to watch her go through. 

Then I suffer with Bi-polar which as you may be able to imagine with the whole mum stuff has decided to kick my butt recently, some days I don't even manage to get out of bed, and others I can be up out and running round for 3 days straight. Does not make for a very productive way of doing things though I can tell ya. 

So instead of keeping the blog and facebook page and you tube up to date with all this stuff I felt it was better to just wait till I was having a better day so you guys didn't have to read all the depressing stuff. 

Now I have answered your messages about where I am, what I am up to etc time for some of the more fun stuff. . . . 

With everything thats been going on I have managed to loose almost all my weight I had planned on. Look at the difference in my face in just a few months. Ive done nothing different but I guess stress and a side order of worry can be useful with some things. 


Hubbie and I spent the weekend with some dear friends here in Norway. They live about an hours drive from us. The two guys use to work together before my hubbie was layed off on sick leave oh yeah thats another busy aspect of life at the moment living with a disabled hubbie..... anyway moving on . . . I am very much a believer in upcycling and passing on things to others that I no longer use or need, and Maria is the same. So on Saturday we spent the day going through her closet and let me tell you man am I jealous lol . . . this woman has closet space most of us only dream about lol. 

      Chanel purse and a lovely winged necklace

I came away with so much stuff it took me 2 days to sort through it all and put it all away lol. I have only given you a few items on here as there was far to much to take pics of everything.


      Simple black maxi dress and chanel belt.

I love the bling and the chain  on this belt. It is right up my street.


Black corset leather mini skirt and a corset style top. 

Im not sure who liked these outfits the most hubbie or me lol.

                 Wool knit dresses

Come on I live in Norway it may well be spring time apparently but it is still cold and snowing as I write this.


    Back lace dress and a lilac summer dress

Well spring and summer will arrive eventually wont it? So I have got to be prepared right?!?!

There has of course been a little of the old makeup hauling in between as I just cant resist the call of makeup and I have started to get back into an old hobbie of mine penpaling Do any of you still put pen to paper and send happy mail?

Well this evening we are off to a BBQ and yes I did tell you it was snowing and yes we will be BBQing outside crazy life of a norwegian I guess lol. But it is all in a good course as I am going to be working as well on some interesting avenues to take my makeup business so hopefully my next blog post will be more up beat and fun for you guys to read with lots of positive aspects in.

Thanx for caring, thanx for reading and hopefully speak to you all soon.

Big hugs from my house to yours

Love and new clothes

Vikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment