Monday, March 17, 2014

Photo Shoot

Good morning my little Sparkles, 

I hope everyone had a good weekend and the start of the week has started off well for you all. 

As some of you may know, I had my first photo shoot as a free lancing MUA on Saturday. It was so much fun and went really well. 

The photo shoot was in a place called Austmarka here in Norway with a local photo club, grenseland-fotoklubb. I can not thank them enough for the opportunity they gave to me. Everyone was so welcoming and the place they had chosen for the shoot was beautiful. 


The day was a little cold and windy, but the location was perfect for the natural rustic look that was wanted.


My day started at 7 am which is a little early for me lol esp without ALOT of coffee, but after my drive to meet with everyone I was awake and ready to go. 



Here are a couple of photo's from the shoot. i am very pleased with how they look. My models where lovely and the photographers have done a great job at capturing their natural beauty. 


Model: Kaja Caroline Kojan
Photographer:  Gunner Johnsen.

Model: Linda Kristin Storrø Henriksen
Photographer: Lasse Svenson


Model: Kaja Caroline Kojan.
Photographer: Knut Hvithammer

Model: Kaja Caroline Kojan.
Photographer: Merethe Sundt.

 Model: Linda Kristin Storrø Henriksen
Photographer:  Per-Martin Grambo



Model: Kaja Caroline Kojan.
Photographer:  Per-Martin Grambo

Please remember all photos are NOT for reproduction without permission from all parties. 

What are your plans for this week? I am going to build my online portfolio a little, and then I am going to decide  if it is appropriate to contact local photography studios to enquire about any vacancies they may have. Would you do it? What would you say? 

Ok folks thats enough from me today with my photos, I hope you enjoy them and please let me know what you think? What was your first free lance photo shoot like, did you have a good experience? 

Hope you all have a great week and remember to Sparkle, 

Love and hugs from me to you 

Vikkie 


No comments:

Post a Comment