Sunday, March 9, 2014

Recent Videos.

Happy Sunday Sparkles,

I have been a busy little bee this weekend with my recording so I thought I would share with you the videos that have been uploaded to my youtube channel Makeup by Tink.


This video is a recent haul, well we all know just how much we love to see the goodies others have gotten dont we?!?!



On my instagram, facebook and twitter I asked you guys to give me some questions to answer and this is the resulting video. 



We ended up with a drunken visitor last night so I escaped into the spare room to record my video to share the quick tip I mentioned from the benefit counter for using the pore fessional primer. This works well also with NYX pore filler and other primers that do the same job or are meant to anyway lol.

I am off out for a nice  long walk as the sun is shinning again today and then maybe record another video or two while my roast pork is cooking mmmm cauliflower cheese and roast spuds mmmm, so what do you all have planned?

stay beautiful and sparkle

love and tigger onesies lol

Vikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment