Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Woohoo Im excited

Good evening sparkles 

My gosh I am so excited its only Tuesday and I have got to wait all the way till Saturday for my first free lancing job as an MUA! 




Let me say that one more time incase you didnt understand it the first time . . . Are you ready . . . 

ON SATURDAY I HAVE MY FIRST FREE LANCING MUA JOB

I will be working with 2 models and a photographer. Yes I will be instagraming pics through out the day so dont forget to watch out for them.

I am so super excited and hopefully this will lead to more free lancing with the photographers if all goes well on Saturday so please wish me luck. 

Would you like to see video clips as well of us working and what it is like on a shoot set? 

Have a great evening folks sparkle and dont forget anything is possible you can make your dreams come true. 

Hugs and excitement 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment