Friday, March 14, 2014

St Patricks day inspired look and opinions wanted



Happy Friday my Sparkles woohoo its the weekend!

 Do any of you have any plans? 

As you know I am working tomorrow at a photo shoot sooo excited but tomorrow night hubbie and I plan on celebrating with 2 dear friends, I dont suppose I will be home much before Sunday afternoon lol. 
Anyway I am having a pamper day today after hoovering and washing all the floors, its a daily chore with having 3 huskys! It was then onto my hair and skin. I mean come on I have got to be glowing tomorrow cant have the models out doing me now can I lol. 

Now I have a question for you I am off back to the UK soon and intend on doing a little shopping. So what is your favorite must have full coverage foundation, primer and highlighter? Give me a few items you cant live without so I can try them please, They can be drug store or high end. 

Dont foget to check out the  FACEBOOK page event for this months swap and sign up for it. 

Last night I had a little bit of a play around with some green eye shadow and lips, to create a look to wear on Monday to celebrate St Patricks Day. No I am not Irish but I do come from Liverpool, which is known as Little Ireland due to the fact there are a lot of Irish decendents there. 

What do you think? Please excuse my lovely yellow band lol Im liking the way my eyes look in the top picture. 
Well thats all from me folks to have a great weekend with love and hugs from my house to yours 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment