Monday, March 10, 2014

Small haul

Good afternoon my sparkles, 

What a lovely sunny day it is here in Norway today. What about where you are? 

I left hubbie in bed today and decided to head into the local town and do a wee bit of shopping and pampering of myself in the form of having my haircut. Now for those of you who may know me you will know this is quite a  big thing for me as I am so fussy when it comes to people cutting my hair and trust issues, however at 10 this morning I was relaxed and enjoying having my head played with. As  much as I have trust issues with people when they have a pair of scissors in their hands washing my hair is a different story lol. 

So after my little pamper session I headed into the shopping centre, now ok to most of you that is going to sound like there is a ton of shops but trust me I think there is about 20 and for where I live thats a lot lol. 

After having a wee wonder around I headed into the trusted makeup store, well whats a girl to do, Hi I am Vikkie and I have a makeup addiction. 


I picked up these 3 items by a swedish company called viva la diva. They are cruelty free and the lipstick lid is inlayed with little crystals  . .  soo sweet. 




Next up was these 3 lip products by Rimmel London. We do not get a huge selection of Rimmel products here, which is a shame. I have been wanting to try the Apocalips products since they first came out but up untill today  I had never seen them here, unfortunatly there was only this one shade :(


I thien treated myself to these two tops. I am normally just a vest top kinda girl but I also have a weakness for lace effect and cut away shoulders or backs so I couldnt resist this black top above.


The cut of the peach one is a little flared around the bottom so it hides them little lumps and bumps some of us have lol. No idea what I will wear it with though. Do you ever do that, buy something but then have nothing to wear it with so it sits in your closet till you either A) buy something  or B) throw or give it away ?

Well on that front I am off to do some house work and upload a video etc etc. Hope everyone has had or is having an amazing Monday.

Keep Sparkling

Love and Lipstick

Vikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment