Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lipsticks and glosses oh my


Well Here We go Another blog post with some more of the goodies I got in my latest Haul.

I went a little crazy on the whole lip colour front, but lets be honest here a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right? ! ?

I got a variety of brands and colours and some of the bargins where just to good to miss out on. I most definately have my favorites out of the lot and I wonder if many of you agree with me. However because I have in no way used all these products as yet I am not going to do a review just first impressions.

I got some NYX cosmetics Lip Butters and Lipsticks. I LLLOOOOVVVEEEE the Lip Butters and now I am feeling a little disappointed for not getting more of them. Ive used one of the lipsticks to date and so far I am happy with them. Very silky and smooth to apply with good pigmentation and they last a fairly long time although if your a constant coffee drinker like me you may need to re apply a little bit, however I find that with all lip colours anyway regardless of whether drug store or high end.



I also got a selection of NYC lip products. The Lip stains I have used and loved. I have not had a chance to use any of the other products as yet but watch this space in the next week or two. 



  




And of course I had to buy my all time fav budget brand of Wet N Wild. I just love their lip and eye products. I have so far used the matt lip stick (black case) and the gloss. LLLOOOOVVVEEEDD them both. Found them to be great coverage, great moisture and great price lol.


I have to admit this is not all of it lol. There are Revlon gloss's, Maybelline lip balms ELF lip products to name but a few. You  know the way some girls have a shoe and handbag thing well I am slowly starting to think mine is lip and eye products . . . . . Whats yours?

On that front I am going to sign off for now it is just past midnight here in Norway and I have to get my videos uploaded yet before going for my beauty sleep.....

Stay warm Stay beautiful and dont forget to sparkle

Love and mascara

Vikkie















2 comments:

  1. I'm such a lip junkie. It's so good to see I'm not alone haha!
    A. Bora,
    www.mintsin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that i am hun i cant help myself. this week alone I have been and bought more from NYX cosmetic and im online shopping again today infact im starting to think i may have a very small problem hahah V x

    ReplyDelete