Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Video My Makeup Space and a wee ramble.

Hi Folks,

My newest YouTube Video showing my small makeup collection. Can you believe I filmed this before lunch and after lunch I moved my room around lol.

I have to say a HUGE sorry about the lighting and film quality. I am waiting on a new camera to arrive and trying to work on the lighting issues so please please bare with me.

Did you ever think that editing a video would be so hard?!?! Man these editing programs are a nightmare. Have you ever tried to use one? I have no idea what I am doing lol watched so many how to videos on You tube and just not getting it right lol God I sound so dumb right now dont I lol. Im putting it down to being distracted with my new NYX goodies Im waiting on lol do ya believe me is it working?

Well its only a short post this fine Saturday night. Im off to curl up with my book and listen to hubbie shout at the Xbox one lol. What are you guys up2?

What ever your doing have fun be safe and sparkle

Love and foundation

Vikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment