Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wet n wild Spoiled Brat

Happy Sunday All, 

Well today's makeup is brought to you mainly using Wet N Wild products. I fell in love with the Spoiled Brat eye shadow trio when I seen it and just had to buy it. The colour's are so bright and shimmer so nicely. Not only have I used the spoiled brat eye shadow trio but I also used
 Wet N Wild's mega length mascara and
 Colour icon eye and brow pencil in taupe. 
I love all these products and the colour icon pencil is my fav to fill in my brows. 

The rest of my face was done with the following products
L'Oreal True Match foundation in Golden Beige. 
Revlon Age Defying concealer. 
Nyx Butter Gloss in Merengue

Here is my finished look.




I have got a video to upload and my only issue was for a day time look I wasnt happy with the silver for me it was a little to much so I ended up blending it off my brow bone and using more mutted colour. but for an evening look it was great. I am happy with how it turned out minus the silver though I did leave it as an accent on the corner of my inner eye. That aspect would be down to person taste and nothing to do with the quality of the eye shadows, which are A1.

Well I am off to try and edit the video now lol I am not having much look with finding an easy to use editing program though arrrggghhh.

Stay warm and sparkle.

Love and foundation

Vikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment