Monday, January 27, 2014

Tried something new

Good Afternoon my little Sparkles, 

Been a busy day today and I thought why not give a new look a try. I love the 50's pin up/Rockabilly look and have always wanted to give it ago, but one thing or another always stopped me. 

Well no more. There has been a few things that have happened already this year  that have made me  sit back and look at things a wee bit differently. I am not going to let anything stop me and intend to live life! Ok enough of the deep and meaningful stuff. 

It took me forever to try and curl my hair with the straightners, I will not be doing that again in a hurry lol so my wish list is growing and now includes either a large barrel tong's or a curling wand. Do any of you have any suggestions as to which you prefer? 

Is there any looks or styles you have wanted to try but have not given it ago yet? 

Well here is the finished look, what do you think? 
                

Makeup used today was, 

Maxfactor face finity foundation in Golden 75
Physicians Formula super bb concealer in medium/deep
Maybelline Affinitone pressed powder in Light Sand Beige
GOSH 02 Smokey eyes palette in brown
Rimmel London Exaggerate eye liner in Noir
Maybelline the Falsies mascara in Noir Glamour. 
WetnWild lipstick in 514A Cherry Frost. 

It was the first time I have used the Lipstick but I am impressed with the pigment and the length of wear. I have had it on now for over 5 hours and not had to top it up once as yet. It also so far is not drying to my lips either. 

On that front I am going to sign off for now and get dinner cooked. 

Hope you are all having a great day and not suffering from them Monday Blues. 

Stay warm and dont forget to Sparkle 

love and foundation 

Vikkie xx







                   

1 comment:

  1. I love this look ........ and it really suits you. Definitely a great look for you and you have fantastic lips for the red lipstick. Rockin' it lady !!!!! x

    ReplyDelete