Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sephora by OPI a quick review.

Good Afternoon folks, 

For those who follow me on TWITTER you know I decided on a real lazy day today. We are on day 12 of none stop snow. I had no where to go so with no plans to leave the house, jumped in the shower and decided to have a day curled up watching romantic weepy films and paint my nails. 

While I was over in America I picked up some Sephora by OPI nail varnish. today was the day to give it a go. 

I had heard some great things about this brand but boy am I disappointed. It's thin and just like coloured water. 3 coats later it is streaky and has not given good coverage at all. 


                                       

Now saying all that I do love the colour it is such a soft and girly hint of pinky peach that I am going to give it another go with a decent base and top coat and see what result we get from that. 



I quite llike how it looks in this photo but it is upto coat 5 lol.


Anyway my sparkles I have to go get the hoover out the joys of having 3 huskys! Then it's time to cook dinner and do some research into a self tanner . . .  anyone got any suggestions?

Have a great day everyone and stay safe.

Love and Mascara

Vikkie

1 comment:

  1. I like the colour but I wouldn't have the patience to do 5 coats (a couple is my stretch) so I don't think I would give this a go

    ReplyDelete