Sunday, January 26, 2014

Snowy Sunday light look and new thoughts

Happy Sunday my Sparkles. 

It's day 11 of none stop snow here in Norway, so this morning me and my boys (3 huskys) went out with the dog sledge and had loads of fun. Came home to a nice hot coffee and some skin loving time , 
After a nice face mask cleanse and tone I desided I really didn't want to put a full coverage foundation on today. I mean I only plan on staying in, crocheting and using social media, so I opted to try my wetnwild bb cream again. 

For those of you who have read my blog posts or watch my YouTube videos for a bit you will know I was not overly impressed with the bb cream. But in the interest of giving things a chance I used it again. This time I'm pretty happy with it. I put some concealer on first under my eyes and the red spots round my nose and mouth which are pretty bad ATM due to being hormonal. 
After using the bb cream I used a little powder and mascara and was good to go. I think using the concealer under the bb cream has made a big difference in how I feel about it. Today I'm happy with my skin tone using it. I think I may have to give it another go this week and see if this opinion stays or if I revert back to the not so happy camp. 

On that note I am off to curl up with my crocheting on the sofa infringing of the wood fire 

Hope you are all having a great day. 
Love and sparkles 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment