Friday, January 24, 2014

NYX Cosmetics UK and Geek Sheek and an interesting read from MyBeautyBunny



Good Morning and Happy Friday my Sparkles, 

Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the weekend. it is still snowing here in Norway, I think we are on day 6 of constant snow. whats your weather like? 

I have a few things to talk with you about today so I hope you have got your coffee with ya. 

As some of you may know I am now on TWITTER. I have been following Jen from my beautybunny who has put up a very interesting blog post about why why-i-got-plastic-surgery/ . It made a very good read and personally I found it interesting as I am waiting to have cosmetic surgery myself . . .  Maybe a future blog post eh, what do you guys think? 

You know as much as I love living in Norway, sometimes it is just down right a pain in the butt. We don't get alot of known brands like the UK and USA and when we do the price is soo high compared its outrages. Thank god for online stores and friends and family back home in good old Blighty eh lol. (and dont even get me started on cheese, gravy and stuffing lol)
I ordered from .nyxcosmeticsstore Uk and it has arrived with my bestie in Scotland. I cannot wait for it to get to me so I can have a good old play.

The Eye shadow Palette's where on sale at 5.50 and I got them in
I dream of Jamaica
I dream of Aruba and
I dream of  St John.

The lip glosses are a set called Love Anthems and are only 10 pound..

I also got various lipsticks and some nail varnish and once I have them I will let you know coloours etc and do swatches so watch this space in the not tooo distant future.

As I sit and write this to you all I have gone for the plain geek sheek look. Ive not done my hair or makeup today, just washed put on fresh pj's lit my jasmin candle and got own to it. Im on a role and dont wanna stop lol. What about you, what are you up2?


I was chatting to a friend yesterday who, like me has very curly hair. Which can be the bane of my life at times. But I have a new item to add to my wish list to try. A curling wand. Do any of you have one? What do you think? She used one yesterday and says it is amazing on her hair. Instead of the many tight curls we both have she was able to make loose ringlets. Which let me tell you is no easy task. Unless you have hair that is curly and prone to frizz with the slightest hint of dampness you will not understand how much time money and energy is spent on products and new gadgets that are meant to help lol. Although I cant go wrong with moroccan oil and my straightners lol. whats your fav hair tool and worst hair nightmare? 

well folks on that question I am going to sign off and get myself ready to do a room tour video. 

Hope you all have a great day and dont forget to sparkle. 

Stay warm have fun 

love and fairy dust 

Vikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment