Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wish List Products

Hello Sparkles,

You know one of the things I love about social media is connecting with you all. Receiving your comments and ideas and sharing our hints and tips. Saying that today's post is more of a request than me sharing anything.

I have a few products I really want to try but I don't know which brand to buy. So this is where you guys come in. I would like to know which brands you recommend and why.

Ok first on the list is a dry shampoo. Now things to take into consideration are the fact I have really naturally curly hair so this pref has to be anti fizz or conditioning. If it even comes with theses options lol.

Second is a Gel or Liquid liner. I do not normal get on with these however I feel its about time I really tried to get the feel for them lol.

So what do you guys want to try over the coming month?

I have seriously been spending to much money recently but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right, Ive bought some NYX makeup and a new camera to hopefully shoot better quality videos and pictures. Im still having issues editing and I swear I am going to end up pulling my hair out lol.

Whats everyone got planned for today? I think I am going to chat to my bestie in Scotland on skype and have a skin pamper day.

Be careful and stay warm and dont forget to sparkle.

Love and Mascara

Vikkie

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera are you thinking of buying? I've been wanting to buy one too. Would love to know what you have on mind.
    A.Bora,
    www.mintsin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hun, thanx for dropping by. Ive bought this camera http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/smart-camera-camcorder/smart-compact/smart-compact/EC-DV300FBPBGB

      I like it as it has a front LCD screen as well so atleast can see what Im doing when infront of it lol. I asked a photography loving friend and they said it will be fine for what I use it for so fingers crossed it works out as well as Im hoping it will lol
      sparkles
      vikkie xx

      Delete