Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wet n wild peacock eyes



Good evening my sparkle's, 

I hope you are all doing well and have had a great Saturday. 

As you know I am a lover of the brand wet n wild and find their eye shadows to be richly pigmented and lip colours so smooth and pigmented I always stock up on them. 

While I was away I did  make overs on two of the girls I was away with, I mean I got to build up my portfolio, and I had some willing people and lots of fun was had. One of the girls I did is much darker skinned than I am and this peacock eye looked amazing on her. I will see if I can find the picture and add it to the end of the post to give you all an idea on how different it looks on different skin tones. 

I have also made a tutorial which will be up on my youtube channel later tonight if you care to watch it. 

Quick review of the Wet N Wild eyeshadow used. 

I used Wet N Wilds beauty benefits ultimate expressions eye shadow palette, which is a quad eye shadow from Dollar Tree. It is really pigmented and the viberancy of colours is amazing. I did not have to cake it on to get this deep colour it was one pat of the brush and it was there to stay. 

The palette did not crumble on use and it does not give to much fall out when applying. 

As with all makeup with a good base and a good setting routine it will last for hours and not have to be touched up. Once again a 10 out of 10 for this product. 


And this is how it looked on a darker skin tone. 


Thank you  for dropping by and reading my late night rambles. Hope to see you all again soon. 

Stay safe and dont forget to Sparkle. 

Love and fairy Dust 

Vikkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment